The terms and conditions set forth in this document apply to all persons (“Users”) who visit Ivy Admissions Group, LLC’s website (“Site”) and/or purchase any of its services, and constitute a binding, legal agreement (“Agreement”) between the User and Ivy Admissions Group, LLC (“The Firm”).
Please read the information below carefully. By using the Site, you accept the terms and conditions described below, and you warrant and represent that you have the legal capacity to enter into this Agreement. We encourage you to print and keep a copy of this Agreement for reference.
This Agreement together with any other terms provided and agreed during the purchase process (if you choose to purchase consulting services) or provided by The Firm in connection with provision of any feedback constitute the entire agreement between us concerning use of the Site and delivery of goods and services by The Firm.
Limitations of Role
The Firm provides coaching and feedback to Users on what The Firm believes is the best way to maximize their odds of admissions to top MBA programs and the best way to tell their personal narratives. It is the responsibility of the User to write their own application, obtain their own academic credentials, take their own standardized tests, and submit such documents on time. The Firm will not write any admissions materials for the Client and considers it a breach of contract causing the termination of services without refund should any client copy written content produced by The Firm without attribution, whether in admissions documents or anywhere else.
User Content Policy
Any and all content submitted to The Firm by email, submission to the website, comments on blog posts, or any other means becomes property of The Firm. The Firm retains exclusive right to post, display, copy, and modify that Content in connection with the operation of the Site and The Firm’s business and to sell or otherwise transfer that Content in connection with transfer of operation and/or ownership of the forum, group or other location to which the Content was posted. When Users provide Content for publication, they grant The Firm the nonexclusive right to post, display, copy, and sell that Content within the limitations you set during the online publishing process. Any personally identifiable information received by The Firm will not be distributed outside of The Firm, but real User details may be anonymized in order to aid future company operations.
By submitting content to The Firm by any of the means previously discussed in this section, Users represent and warrant, at all times during the term of this Agreement, that the Content:
- Was created by them alone.
- Does not violate any copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right of any third party;
- Does not invade any individual’s right of privacy or publicity;
- Does not contain material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, pornographic, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- Does not include malicious code, which includes, without limitation, viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or any other computer programming routines that may damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, program, data, passwords, or personal information (including Personal Data);
- Does not break the law, encourage or facilitate the breaking of the law, or violate any applicable regulation or The Firm rule or policy;
- Does not offer or disseminate fraudulent goods, services, schemes, or promotions, or promote domain names, URLs, or hyperlinks that constitute commercial content such as that found in advertising, promotions, or solicitations;
- To the best of their knowledge, all factual information in the Content uploaded is true and accurate, and the use of any material, formula, or instruction in the Content will not result in personal injury to any person.
The Firm reserves the right to refuse to permit posting of or to remove from the Site any Content or other materials that The Firm, in its sole discretion, deems in violation of this Agreement.
Users are solely responsible for any Content you upload or post to the Site. Since computers and other equipment (both yours and ours) are subject to occasional malfunction, Users agree not to hold The Firm responsible for any inadvertent damage to, corruption of or destruction of the Content. The Firm is not responsible for backing up the Content. You are responsible for backing up, on your own computer, all Content. The Firm will not be responsible for archiving or backing-up any Content. If any Content transmitted to The Firm is damaged, lost or corrupted in any way, The Firm will have no obligation or liability to you.
Firm Content Policy
All information posted on The Firm’s website or provided by The Firm to an User or Prospective User, in email or any other form, remains the exclusive copyrighted property of The Firm. All users agree to keep all documents marked “Confidential” in strict confidence and undisclosed to any other party without the expressed, prior, written consent of The Firm.
Absence of Warranty
The Firm does not and cannot provide any guarantees of admissions results.
Termination & Refund Policy
The Client may terminate any services by The Firm at any time. In such instances all purchases of services offered by The Firm are final and non-refundable. The Firm also reserves the right to terminate any services purchased by the client for any reason or for no reason at all. In this instance, The Firm will refund the cost of the services minus the hourly cost of services already provided at the base hourly rate of $200 per hour.
Promotion Codes Discounts
Only one discount or promotion code may be used at a time in any single purchase transaction with The Firm. If multiple discounts or promotion codes are used in a transaction, The Firm reserves the right to nullify the transaction and/or honor only one of the available codes.
Discounts and promotion codes are offered only by The Firm to specific Users. Users agree not to share discounts or promotion codes or to purchases services with discounts or promotion codes for anyone other than themselves. The Firm reserves the right to not honor any discounts or promotion codes used by anyone other than the intended recipient.